Schools and Tutor Centres*
To all Principals, Mathematics teachers and tutors:
We are all aware of the importance of Mathematics, how much learners struggle with the subject and the difficulty of finding experienced Mathematics teachers/tutors. To help overcome these challenges, YouCanDoMaths would like to offer your school or tutor centre the opportunity to partner with us.
We have a special school/tutor system (the teacher voucher) whereby a teacher/tutor can sign up all his/her learners sorted into the different classes. The teacher/tutor also has access to the progress report of all learners and can therefor keep track of tests done by the learners.
If schools or tutor centres do not want to incorporate all learners, but would only like teachers/tutors to use the program as a preparation tool or as an aid in the classroom, please contact us at email@example.com for permission and costs involved.
- covers the grade 7 to 12 Mathematics curriculum
- fully aligned to CAPS
- lessons are structured and concise
- available in English and Afrikaans
- developed by experienced Mathematics teachers
- includes revision lessons which are ideal for test and exam preparation
- includes revision tests with 3 different levels (easy, medium and difficult)
- technology is an important part of the education process
How will it benefit the teacher/tutor?
- can use video lessons to teach in class
- can give tests which are marked by the computer
- program content is clear and user-friendly
- will cut down on preparation time
- great help for less experienced teachers
- using technology improves attention and discipline in class
- continuity for learners when teachers resign
How will it benefit the learner?
- learners love technology
- can access lessons 24/7
- catch up on missed lessons
- learners can go back to previous grades to fill gaps
- “weak” learners can repeat lessons as often as they like
- “strong” learners can reinforce and use difficult revision tests to prepare for tests/exams
- learners can work at their own pace
- ideal for learners with busy schedules
- notes summarise content and contain worked out examples
- the maths dictionary gives clear explanations and illustrations where necessary
How will it benefit the parent?
- will significantly reduce costs for extra lessons
- no driving to and from extra lessons
What do you need to use the program?
- internet access
- a PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone
For more information about the program, read How the Program works, More about the Program, Parents and FAQ.
* If you would like to incorporate YouCanDoMaths into your school, tutor centre or use the program as a preparation tool, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission, more details and prices.