Final Exam Revision
access_time Posted on Fri, Oct 2, 2015 6:22 AM
Because these are the Final exams, you need to revise ALL work done throughout the year. Our Revision Lessons and Revision Tests do exactly that.
Here are guidelines on how to use YouCanDoMaths to prepare:
- Set up a study schedule and stick to it. Make sure you spend enough time on the program every day.
- If you are in grade 12, you will also need time to revise grade 11 work.
- Start from the top and do the Revision Lesson(s) at the end of each topic to quickly revise everything you need to know. Also do its test.
- Next you need to do the Revision Tests. These tests are mini exams and there are three different levels to choose from: easy, medium and difficult. We recommend that you do at least the easy and medium levels.
- All our tests have fully worked out answers. Please study these answers carefully and make sure you understand them.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist you.
Good luck with your preparation for the final exams!